This laptop interface is very similar to DI boxes also known as Direct Input boxes which are more commonly used in live music applications to convert an unbalance hi-impedance signal from a keyboard or guitar to a balanced low impedance signal via an XLR/microphone cable.
This Titan AV Laptop interface converts consumer grade stereo signal to microphone level balanced output. This version of interface is fitted with a ground/lift switch which is great for getting rid of the unwanted hum or buzz some laptops produce when running off their charger. Perfect for use with 3.5mm stereo output on consumer level equipment, suitable for use in live performances and studio recording.
- Ground lift switch
- 3.5mm stereo to XLR balanced
- Volume control: Yes
- Converts consumer grade stereo signal to microphone level balanced signal
- Warranty: 12 months
- Input: 3.5mm Jack stereo
- Output: XLR balanced
- Ground switch: Ground & Lift
- Length: 1m (Including Cable and interface)
- Size (Interface): 100 x 30 x 52mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 0.2kg
- 1 x Laptop Interface